We are so excited about our developing learning series. Weekly training by professionals for anyone interested in “doing it yourself” or DIY the right way. Wayne and I have been in the professional, custom business for the combined years of, let’s just say over 45 years combined!
We do more repair, construction and refinishing than anything else so that will be the focus of the first videos. There are so many shortcuts to doing things the way they should be done for quality and longevity.
We’ll show you how to go beyond “It’s Good Enough” and learn to do the best work possible, given enough time and the right tools and materials. We learned a long time ago, there’s a difference between handmade quality craftsmanship and simple make-do.
- Weekly Videos- 2 live and 2 pre-recorded
- Bonus Teachings
- 6 month commitment @$30 month
- Specials on tools and supplies used in classes
- Classes are Every Friday afternoon
- Classes are recorded and available on a password protected website.
- Private Facebook Group
- Classes in January are free beginning January 15th
- subscription begins on February 5th
- Classes will run about an hour each
- We are limiting the class size the first session to insure student interaction
are you ready?
If you have ever wondered why some re-finishing just looks better than others?
Why someone can make something look even better then store-bought?
Do you want to make money and have a reputation for doing quality work or just want to re-do a few pieces and get something finished that you started awhile ago?
Maybe you just want to learn to do things the right way? For the introductory price of $30 a month, you will receive training that has taken us decades to acquire.
We love what we do and are very excited to be able to share that knowledge with eager students. Don’t delay, sign up to make sure you are in our first offering of Gardenhouse Studio Core Learning.
Limited enrollment the first Session