Miss Mustard Seed’s Tough Coat Sealer
How to use Miss Mustard Seed Tough Coat Sealer
Apply with a roller or brush onto recently painted or clean, non oily/greasy surfaces.
If applying to a recently painted surface, allow the surface to dry 24 – 36 hours before applying.
For maximum durability, apply two coats, waiting 2 – 4 hours between coats. In humid areas, longer drying times may be required.
Easy clean up with soap and warm water.
7 in stock
Our premium, non-yellowing Tough Coat Sealer provides extra durability against general wear and tear, water damage and food stains. Perfect for those high traffic surfaces such as table tops, seating, doors and floors.
Dries to a matte finish.
Comes in a 500 ml size (1 pint) covers approximately 75 square feet.
To see videos on this and other products please visit missmustardseedmilkpaint.com
A Few Tips from Miss Mustard Seed
- It is thinner than other poly products I’ve worked with, so if you try to lay it on too thick, it will drip.
- It’s better to apply two thin coats than one thick one.
- Don’t judge it until it dries. It can look a little streaky/brush-strokey as it’s drying, but it looks velvety smooth once it’s dry.
- Give it 30 days for fully cure. You can use the piece, but be gentle with it!
- It’s a durable finish, but it’s not bulletproof! It’s still a good idea to use trivets for hot dishes, coasters for drinks (or wipe up sitting water), etc. to prevent water and heat marks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.