RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW
FURNITURE PAINTING 101 CLASS
Choose a date above in the options
- You will learn how and when to prep a piece of furniture for painting.
- You will find out what the difference is between milk paint, chalk paint and acrylic paint.
- Which is best, Refinishing and Staining or painting and waxing.
- Do you want to know which paint to use to get the finish you desire?
- If you want naturally looking distressing; you’ll learn the differrence between sandpaper and wet distress/distressing resists
- How important is the Top Coats and Finishing?
- What is the difference between drying and curing times?
Come ready to learn and paint as this class is 1/2 instruction and 1/2 Hands On! This is a Saturday morning class which starts at 9am and ends at 12pm.